After School Tennis Programs
Tennis Pro Bios
Why the Y
In Memory of Coach Labat
Announcing....the new Director of Tennis Services at YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center!
Register for After-school Tennis!
The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is proud to announce that the 4 Star Tennis Academy of Virginia will serve tennis to youth and adults at the YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center starting in September this year!
The 4 Star Tennis Academy was founded by Bob Pass at the Four Seasons Tennis Club in 1973. In 2008, the organization expanded into Maryland at The Bullis School. So far, over 400 of 4 Star's graduates have gone on to play in college (including 23 for the University of Virginia and 36 for Ivy League Universities) and several have competed on the pro tour (including in the Grand Slam events). In support of working at the YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center, the 4 Star Tennis Academy of Virginia was formed to lead junior and adult programs under the direction of Senior Pros Mehdi Garma and Steve Martin. For more information about 4 Star Tennis Academy, please click here
Tennis at the Y happens all year round at the YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center! Whether your new to the sport and a high-performance junior player, the Y has something for all levels and ages.
Sign up on EZtoEnroll (select branch at YMCA Arlington Tennis Center and enter keyword "fall"). You can also complete the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our number one priority is to ensure your child has fun, makes new friends and learns the lifetime sport of tennis. We teach the basic skills through drills and games adapted to age and skill level. Our program emphasizes sportsmanship, safety, fundamental skills, etiquette and strategy.
THE Y IS A CAUSE FOR STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY
That’s why we’re working with you every day to make sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. The Y is a membership and volunteer-driven organization.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving the nation's health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change within yourself and your community!
- No contracts to sign
- Reserve courts up to 7 days in advance
- No court fees from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Early Bird opportunities for tennis & unlimited squash for squash players
- Participate in Y Tennis League
- Permanent Court Time availability
- Buy package deals and save even more
- Free Child Watch while you work out
- Member savings on programs and classes plus early registration privileges
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Membership Card for easy check-in
This $45 annual membership is for those who desire the same level of quality and care the YMCA is known for, but do not want access to the center or other amenities offered through full membership. The program membership allows for you to participate in the following:
- Summer Camps
- Juniors Programs
- Socials, Mixers, Clinics, Drills, Cardio Tennis, Semi-private lessons, and Flights as frequently as you like
- Purchase package deals
- Receive Program Membership Card
- Program Members have the opportunity to upgrade their membership to a full privilege membership within the year and the Y will apply your $45 program fee to your full membership package.
We always welcome new visitors to the Y Arlington Tennis & Squash Center and encourage you to try us out and participate in our clinics, drills, socials, mixers, cardio te
nnis, and flights by paying the drop-in rate. You can enjoy any of these tennis activities up to 2 times per month for a total of 4 visits per year. After you have sampled our programs, you can select the membership option that is right for you.
*For the safety and security of our guests, a guest waiver needs to be completed each visit.
meet Our Management
Email the Arlington Tennis & Squash Center